TotalÉnergies undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to TotalÉnergies.
The Planète Énergies site is partially compliant with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 63%:
- 35 compliant criteria
- 21 non-compliant criteria
- 50 non-applicable criteria
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Some informative images do not have a textual alternative.
- Some informative images do not have a correct textual alternative.
- Some videos do not have complete captions.
- The video does not provide an audio description.
- The table's title is not properly associated with the table.
- Some table headers are not properly tagged.
- Table headers are not properly associated with their data cells.
- Some links have the same label with different targets.
- Some button labels are missing.
- Some context changes are not transmitted to the screen reader.
- Some indications of language change are incorrect.
- The heading hierarchy does not match the visual hierarchy.
- Some lists are not tagged as lists.
- Some quotes are not tagged as quotes.
- Some components do not display the keyboard focus.
- Some information is only transmitted by the position.
- Some labels are not translated.
- The radio buttons are not properly grouped.
- Footer has no content-info role.
- The skip link does not land at the beginning of the main content.
- When navigating with the keyboard, the tab order may be illogical.
- The PDF files are not accessible: missing language, title, and tags...
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified.
Content non subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation.
Establishment of this declaration of accessibility
This statement was made on 03/17/2023 and updated on 10/25/2023.
Technologies used for the website development:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Firefox
- JAWS with Microsoft Edge
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
- Axe dev tool
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Mentions légales
- Types d’énergie
- En France
- Paramètres (Connecté)
- En Afrique
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the communication department of Total Energies at the following email address: [email protected]
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.